Sunday, November 12, 2017

Art Sale Alert - Limited Time Offer - Just Today and Tomorrow!

Pretty in Pink canvas bag
"Flamin' Flamingo"














Hello, friends!

I wanted to tell you about an awesome sale on my Society 6 artwork - and it's only for today and tomorrow (November 12 & 13).

Take 25% off regular priced items using the code GIVEART25 at checkout. Just in time for holiday shopping, load up on gifts like wall art, bedspreads, pillows, cell phone cases, t-shirts, canvas bags, and more, all with my original art and photography.

"Something Fishy" 
Need new notecards?
Fountain Bleu notecards
Silly about stickers? 
Jungle Barbie stickers

How 'bout a backpack?
"Pink Starburst" 
"Going Nuts"












Yup! Those are waiting for you on my Society6 site  - unique, quality gift ideas brought to you by yours truly!

Bonus Offer: when you make a purchase and notify me via blog comment, I will send you a gift of an exclusive 8x10 matted photo! Woohoo!

"Flamingo Stretch" shower curtain

I will be adding new artwork soon so check back often!  









No comments:

Post a Comment