Monday, November 13, 2017

Kim Lawson Art goes live on Etsy!

     


I've been working hard preparing my photography artwork for my latest Etsy and Society6 online stores. I'm so excited to be able to showcase my photos! 

Using an "old school" 35mm camera is more satisfying to me than using a cell phone's camera. Today's cell phones take excellent pictures and are much easier to carry around than my heavy, bulky Olympus but I like using my cell phone to make calls. I think that 35mm cameras have more versatility and opportunity to get creative. I'll use my cell phone camera in a pinch though - photo opps can happen at anytime!

Alaskan barn painting

Vacations, road trips, a walk in a local park, shopping at the farmers market are just a few reasons to have that camera in hand. I like to get up close and personal with my subject, to try seeing every day objects in a new light. It's amazing and exhilerating!


I have beautiful images from large prints with mats, to note cards, to shower curtains, to leggings, and everything in between. More items will be added soon like....


Take a peek at my new Etsy and Society6 sites then add a comment here to let me know which photos and products are your favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment