Tuesday, April 26, 2016

This Just In...

Summer is calling and she wants you to answer her by getting outside and enjoying local events in your community! 

Here in Concord, the largest city in the Bay Area's Contra Costa County, we have so much goin' on!



The 28th annual Music and Market series begins Thursday evenings, May 19th through September 8th at Todos Santos Park. Free music, farm fresh food, friends - always fun!

Part of the same music series is the ever popular "Tuesday Night Blues", which begins on Wednesday (did I get ya?!) TUESDAY, July 5th through July 26th.

****************************************


Of course, I will be teaching my art journaling and craft classes throughout the summer and participating in a number of events including the Hope Walk, art shows, and the Contra Costa County Fair! See a list of my events and mark your calendar!

I hope to see you at one or more of these "happenings". Tell Summer hello!


No comments:

Post a Comment