Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Stuck On You


Life hurts sometimes. It may be a physical, emotional, or spiritual "boo-boo" but these can be healed and made new again. We are fantastic beings!

My poem was inspired by a box of band-aids.


Stuck On You

Like a band-aid,

I'm stuck on you.

I will do my best to protect you from further harm,

Keep you safe, keep you warm.

I will guard over you,

Stand by you,
And never let you fall.

With so many things that can get under your skin,

So many things that can go wrong,
I will stick with you, my love.
Nothing dare pull us apart.

Count on me, 

Trust in me,
I've got you covered.
________________________________________



Everyday, it seems like there's something to report, 
a new sympton, ache or problem. So many troubles visited on a single soul. I am deeply troubled and sorrowful for you. I wish that our lives were different today, that there were more of the yesterdays, that a simple band-aid would patch the pain. I hate to see you suffer. 

Come what may, together we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment