• 3/4 yards of felt – your choice of color
• 12 inch styrofoam heart wreath
• 1 box of straight pins
• Sharp fabric scissors
• 3” diameter cardboard or cup
• Silk/artificial leaves (optional)
• Roll of ribbon for bow (optional)
Along one edge of the felt, trace rows with the cardboard circle, close together to save fabric space, until you have about 130 circles. Cut out circles.
Time-saver: Fold the felt in half so that you can cut out 2 circles at once.
Push a pin into the bottom folds of the felt and stick that into the foam wreath.
Optional: hot glue the pins and felt in place as you go for added security.