Monday, July 25, 2016

Beat The Heat and Buy Something Cool!

Drew's San Francisco Blues print

It's hot here in California during the summer. I prefer this weather but, boy-oh-boy, it can get incredibly warm some days! These are fan your skirt and do-I-really-hafta-wear-a-bra kinda days. 

Today, while standing in front of the open refrigerator, pretending to look for a snack but really just enjoying the body freeze, I realized that I had the urge to buy something. Anything to make me feel good and happy. But I didn't want to brave the heat to go to the mall and rub elbows with other schweaty people. With my fan turned on high, I turned to my trusty computer for relief. Oh what a relief it is! I can shop at will in the comfort of my own home with next to nothing on (don't tell me you've never done that!). With that in mind, I thought you might like to do a little "comfort shopping" of your own. I happen to be having a summer sale of my Etsy merchandise and it's hot-hot-hot!

Scarves, handbags, jewelry, notecards, oh my!

After you've browsed there, check out my Society6 goodies. Here's a sampling of the sale on this sight: 
Wild Thang Leggings

Zen Lily Bedspread

Sunny Delight Clock

Cherry Delight Phone Case

Rockin' Rooster Tote Bag

Heavenly Hydrangeas Shower Curtain

It's not too early to begin your holiday gift buying adventure. Make your list, check it twice, and get something for everyone whether they've been naughty or nice. And, treat yourself to a little something too. You'll feel the heat of the summer melt away. That's more time to put your feet up and enjoy a frosty beverage or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment